Print This Page
Florida Lawsuit Loans for Personal Injury Plaintiffs
Florida’s diverse landscape makes it a hotbed for accidents, falls and injuries. Claimants from the sunshine state regularly endure personal injuries and negligence stemming from:
Each of the above-listed personal injury actions can reap awards, especially from defendants willing to avoid the public scrutiny, shame or expense of a trial. However, waiting for these settlements can seem endless, prompting many plaintiffs with otherwise strong cases to quickly settle their lawsuit for a fraction of what it could have produced. To avoid this result, Floridians from the panhandle to the Keys have found that Florida lawsuit loans can help ease the burden of awaiting a resolution through the civil court system, which can take years.
Lawsuit Loans: Perfect for Florida Residents in Need of Assistance
The term “lawsuit loan” is a bit of a misnomer as it implies that borrowers are required to repay the amount advanced regardless of the outcome of the lawsuit. This is actually not the case as only plaintiffs who receive a favorable settlement are required to repay the lawsuit advance. If your case does not resolve in your favor and you do not obtain compensation for your injuries, you are not required to repay the amount advanced.
You will begin the lawsuit loan process by completing an online application. A funding specialist will gather pertinent information about the nature of your claim and the background facts surrounding your cause of action. If approved, you can expect lawsuit funds to be issued by wire transfer as quickly as the same day, providing you and your family with instant peace of mind while you navigate the civil litigation process.
As a Florida resident, we would be proud to handle your lawsuit loan, and are currently accepting applications throughout the state, including the following cities:
- Southeast Florida – Sewall’s Point, Stuart, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Greenacres, Highland Beach, Hypoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Ocean Ridge, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, West Palm Beach, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, Oakland Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Tamarac, Weston, Wilton Manors Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Coral Gables, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Key Biscayne, Miami, Miami Beach, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Pinecrest, Surfside , Islamorada, Key Largo, Key West
- Southwest Florida – Charlotte Harbor, Charlotte Park, Cleveland, Grove City, Harbour Heights, Manasota Key, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Punta Gorda Isles, Rotonda, Solana, Buckhead Ridge, Moore Haven, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Sanibel, Clewiston, LaBelle, Everglades, Marco Island, Naples and Ave Maria.
- Central East Florida – Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores, DeBary, DeLand, Deltona, Edgewater, Holy Hill, Lake Helen, New Smyrna Beach, Oak Hill, Orange City, Ormond Beach, Port Orange, South Daytona, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa, Indian Harbor Beach, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Titusville, West Melbourne, Fellsmere, Sebastian, Vero Beach, Okeechobee, Fort Pierce and Port St. Lucie.
- Central Florida – Belleview, Dunnellon, Ocala, Bushnell, Center Hill, Coleman, Webster, Wildwood, Clermont, Eustis, Fruitland Park, Groveland, Leesburg, Mascotte, Minneola, Mount Dora, Tavares, Umatilla, Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Oviedo, Sanford, Winter Springs, Apopka, Lake Buena Vista, Maitland, Ocoee, Orlando, Winter Garden, Winter Park, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Aburndale, Bartow, Davenport, Eagle Lake, Fort Meade, Frostproof, Haines City, Lake Alfred, Lake Wales, Lakeland, Mulberry, Polk City, Winter Haven, Bowling Green, Wauchula, Avon Park and Sebring.
- Central West Florida – Crystal River, Inverness, Broksville, Weeki Wachee, Dade City, New Port Richey, Port Richey, San Antonio, Zephyrhills Bellaire Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Clearwater, Dunedin, Gulfport, Indian Rocks Beach, Largo, Madeira Beach, Oldsmar, Pinellas Park, Safety Harbor, Seminole, South Pasadena, St. Pete Beach, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Treasure Island, Plant City, Tampa, Temple Terrace, Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Holmes Beach, Palmetto, Sarasota, North Port, Venice, and Arcadia.
- North Central Florida – Alachua, Gainesville, Hawthorne, High Springs, Newberry, Waldo, Chattahoochee, Gretna, Midway, Quincy, Tallahassee, Sopchoppy, St. Marks, Monticello, Madison, Perry, Jasper, Live Oak, Lake City, Lake Butler, Hampton, Lawtey, Starke, Cedar Key, Chiefland, Fanning Springs, Otter Creek, Williston, and Yankee Town.
- Northeast Florida – Macclenny, Fernandina Beach, Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville, Neptune Beach, Green Cove Springs, Keystone Heights, St. Augustine, St. Augustine Beach, Crescent City, Palatka, Bunnel, Flagler Beach, and Palm Coast.
- Northwest Florida – Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Milton, Crestview, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Laurel Hill, Mary Esther, Niceville, Valparaiso, DeFuniak Springs, Freeport, Bonifay, Ponce de Leon, Westville, Chipley, Vernon, Callaway, Lynn Haven, Mexico Beach, Panama City, Panama City Beach, Parker, Springfield, Graceville, Jacob City, Marianna, Blountstown, Bristol, Port St. Joe, Wewahitchka, Apalachicola, and Carrabelle.
Complete Our No-Fee Online Application Today
If you have filed a personal injury lawsuit in Florida and would like to discuss your options regarding Florida lawsuit loans, please contact Injury Funds Now at 1-866-68-FUNDS. If you are ready to begin your application, you can apply directly online.
Get the Money You Need Today!
*DISCLAIMER: The term "loan" or "loans," where used to describe lawsuit funding is not an accurate legal or financial definition of the transaction. IT IS NOT A LOAN. The transaction is a non-recourse purchase of a portion of the proceeds of a potential future case award or settlement. A loan is a transaction that always requires repayment. Our lawsuit funding only requires repayment if the plaintiff receives a favorable recovery. If the plaintiff loses their case, they do not repay anything.